Sunday, September 6, 2009

hi.hola.bonjour.ciao.hallo.

Here is my first attempt at a blog! I've never felt the need to have a blog but my very wonderful friend Chloe has started one that I think everyone should definitely check out here . 
That's Chloe. She's not a drama queen - she's a tri queen!
So anyways, the reasons I have started this blog (not that anyone probably cares) are 1. I am incredibly bored and have nothing better to do with my time 2. I wanted to follow Chloe and 3. I just like the word blog. Let's all say it together. Blog. Blog. Blo-og. Wasn't that fun?!
This blo-og is really just going to be my sharing/venting/musing outlet. I'll just post things that I think are interesting or cool. Videos, art, quotes, sketches, expect oddness and eccentricities. 
Well, time for whoever is reading this to get back to their lives. 
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment